Saturday 9 February 2013

24/7 Prayer


In the first three months of 2013 a prayer room has been set up on Brentwood High Street. Christians from many churches in Brentwood have taken an hour of their time to pray for our town and our nation....

I went to the prayer room on Thursday and had an absolutely amazing time. There is something important about changing surroundings, the prayer room gave that opportunity. Where my Thursday afternoon would have normally been in an office with people around, I was now on my own with my God....

If you are thinking about going along to the prayer room, please do... I really think you'll be encouraged! 

As I prayed, I felt God whisper to me that I need to find sanctuaries in my life...

Let me ask that same question to you...

Where are your sanctuaries, in which you and the creator meet face to face?

No comments: